To ensure our products are in excellent working condition, we perform a stringent inspection before shipment.
However, if you have found any defect(s) in the product(s) you have received within 72 hours, please read the below information for our return process.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any replacement if the items has been used several times.
Receiving of Damaged Packages or Incorrect Items
If you have found your package(s) to be damaged in transit or have received incorrect item(s), please take photos of the damaged package(s) or incorrect item(s) and contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages or Incorrect items must be reported within 24 hours of receiving.
There will be no exceptions.
If you have found any defect(s) in the received product(s), please contact us through email@example.com within 72 hours of receiving. There will be no exceptions.
Please attach any photos or videos of the defects in order for us to diagnose the failure as quickly as possible. We will not accept the return of the defect(s) if you refuse to provide this information.
We retain sole discretion as to whether the product(s) may be returned. A Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number must be obtained prior to returning any product.
You are responsible for covering both return & replacement shipping costs. We recommend a standard shipping option that provides tracking during the return.
- Contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving. There will be no exception. Photos and/or videos of the defect are required for our initial evaluation. Should you refuse to provide, we will not accept the return.
- Once your return has been approved, you will be given a RMA number and a RMA Request Form containing the return instructions. DO NOT return your product without prior approval from us. Any product returned without a RMA number will be rejected and returned to sender at the sender’s expense.
- If we did not receive any response within 15 days or once the parcel is required to send back but is not received within 15 days, your RMA application will be rejected.
- Prepare your return package:
- Items must be shipped with original product packaging
- Enclose completed RMA Request Form
- Enclose original packing slip
- Items must be shipped in a packing box. Do not attach any labels to original product packaging.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the packing box.
- Ship the return(s) to the below address:
Namiki Precision Singapore Pte. Ltd.
RMA Number: _________________
9 Temasek Boulevard
Suntec Tower 2
- You will receive an email once the return(s) has been received and processed.
Your return(s) must be packaged well to protect from shipping damages. We will not be responsible for any damages that occur in transit during the return process.